Sunday, November 7, 2010

Mad-Eye Moody

One of my resolutions for this school year was to take more pictures.  So recently, I've been taking lots of pictures and subsequently uploading lots of pictures to my iPhoto.  Things were going great until I discovered the REDUCE RED EYE button.  You just click on people's pupils and their red eye magically goes away.  It's awesome.  I loved it until I realized that I was making my friends look like martians.  For example:


Me and all of my best friends from high school on a group date at the fair.  And our jet-black pupils.  You know, this was one of the funnest nights of my life.  There are so many things I want to remember forever about this date, but I unfortunately kind of can't handle looking at this picture so I just have to use my imagination.  All because I got a little too clicker-happy.  Sorry for destroying memories, friends.

The other thing this iPhoto feature has made me realize is that my pupils are two different sizes.  I got sick two summers ago and this thing happened to me...

(I have one massive pupil and one miniature pupil in this picture, in case you can't tell)

 ...but I thought I was better now.  I'm not.  Every time I use the reduce red eye feature on myself, I realize that my pupils are still definitely two different sizes.  So basically....I am the bomb.

In summary, take pictures.  Don't over-edit them.  Embrace your mutant characteristics.  Have a good Sunday!

4 comments:

Zoƫ said...

hahahaha!

Did you know you can change the pics back to normal? Just right-click on the pic you want to change and choose "revert to normal". It will ask if you want to discard changes and click "yes" or whatever.

You don't have to live with martian eyes forever!! :)

Positive Petersons said...

but guess what when you print them out your eyes look normal!! at leaset tat's what they say!

yanmaneee said...

ferragamo belts
hermes birkin
golden goose sneakers
michael kors handbags
off white hoodie
retro jordans
vapormax
birkin bag
kyrie shoes
jordan shoes

smatha said...

Click Here designer replica luggage Recommended Site best replica designer bags directory replica ysl