Monday, November 9, 2009

Bubblegum Tongue.

Sometimes, when i'm feeling down in the dumps (for instance today and every Monday when Haleigh is gone at American Heritage for four hours and I have nobody to hang out with), I listen to this song.

I know, I'm a scandal. Don't judge me, please.

Also, today I saw some people wheeling a piano through campus while playing We Thank Thee O God For a Prophet. I don't know why they felt compelled to do that. Welcome to BYU.

Also, do you read My Life is Average? Do it. You're welcome.

That's all that I have to contribute to the blogosphere for today. :)

5 comments:

Chloe Steele said...

I love that song! I love you! That is all.

Positive Petersons said...

that song is so great i don't know a single soul who doesn't love it. also, i LOVE that you saw that on campus! i love cougars they're so silly and it's just great!! hahaa also, i love being mormon! i love that we burt into song at any given time! yes!!

Alexandra said...

Haha I totally love that song too heheee...i miss the old non-celebrity-a-lister-dating john.

xo

Unknown said...

So I secretly love that songs lots too! I just always imagine that it's a happy married couple cause then it's okay. :)

Positive Petersons said...

oh p.s my life is average FFFRREEAAKKIINNGG rocks. the end.