Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Things that are white.

So, I don't get what's up with this whole milk thing. I feel like it's weird that humans are the only things that drink milk that is from another animal. And also we're the only thing that drinks milk when we're not babies. So that's a concern. Except for I also think that milk is a good source of protein. I just don't really understand why there is such a debate about milk. I feel like smart people are always debating the pros and cons of milk drinkage and like citing all these scientists and talking about weird things. I don't understand if i'm supposed to drink it or not, but I had some last night with a grilled cheese from the creamery and it was DELECTABLE. That's all.

I also would like to talk about string cheese. It is quite possibly the best comfort food on the planet and here's why. You don't just eat it. You TEAR it to PIECES and stuff it in your face. There is no better feeling than being able to DESTROY something and eat it when you're stressed. Try it. It will change your life. Also they're only 80 calories.

Another thing that is white that I would like to talk about is snow. It snowed here. Yesterday. WHAT. THE HECK. I am so genuinely stressed. It's not even halloween and its snowing and the problem with this is that the snow is not just going to go away. It's going to snow again and harder. For like the next 3 months. And I just have to live in it. This is bad.

Have a great day!

6 comments:

Kaitlyn said...

string cheese is my FAVORITE!! I love how you had it in your fridge while i was there, and thanks for sharing it with me. I love you! Lots!

Positive Petersons said...

you are freakin cute. that's all i'm obsessed with your blog.

Alexandra said...

milk is so bad for you! i posted about it a while ago...
REGARDLESS, yes, we are now bffs. I hope Aly is jealous...I cannot believe you were Zenon for Halloween, that is mind blowing. That will probably be my costume next year!!!

yanmaneee said...

ferragamo belts
hermes birkin
golden goose sneakers
michael kors handbags
off white hoodie
retro jordans
vapormax
birkin bag
kyrie shoes
jordan shoes

Unknown said...

click to read morehe said click sitehelpful hints see it heremy explanation

Unknown said...

replica radley bags 7a replica bags meaning replica bags china free shipping