Friday, October 2, 2009

Mmmm, mmm, mmm, mmmm, mmm.

Dear blog, my life is so good right now. Here's what's been happening for the past 24 hours:

My best friend EVER Chloe Nielsen came to visit for conference and I got to see her last night and my other best friend EVER Emily Peterson is arriving TONIGHT. So I can have a full-on besties bash all weekend. I'm pumped.

Another thing is that I had 5 papers due today. My first one I already turned in and it was like nbd. My second paper isn't due because class is CANCELLED today due to a MEDICAL EMERGENCY in my professor's class. It is just the most serendipitous situation ever and now I don't even have to use my break to write a paper so I'm BLOGGING because its my new favorite activity.

I also just used a variation of my favorite word on the planet in a sentence and it was totally normal. Serendipity. Serendipity. Serendipity.

Furthermore, I'm wearing boots and a trench coat today. I feel like I should be in a chick flick and start flirting with a boy I tell everyone I hate in a cute location like the grocery store and then end up married and living in Europe after going through some serious catharsis.

Additionally, I was in the library last night until it closed working on the three papers that are due for my Humanities class and it was not even a horrible experience. I love the library. Plus, Haleigh and I were there until closing time and got to hear them play the closing time music, which was Earth, Wind, and Fire (I think). It was a great moment.

I am also struggling with some serious sleep deprivation issues, seeing as I was up until two last night working on homework and having a dance party. Simultaneously.

I just had a LUNCHable. For BREAKFAST.

And then I came home and listened to Tay-Tay Swift and didn't even feel like a dummie. I just finger-pointed and danced to Hey Stephen and it was great.

Mmmm, mmm.

2 comments:

Zoƫ said...

Hey! I just found your super secret blog and I like it! I hope you keep posting though. (I too am always disappointed when I'm procrastinating and there are no new blogs to stalk.) Hope that doesn't sound creepy. :)

Unknown said...

k but seriously, i worship your blog.