Thursday, October 8, 2009

A reason why life is sweet.

I've made a goal to recognize more of the things that are great in my life. And here is a prime example of why life ROCKS.

Rocky Road Bars. The only place they exist is in the Cannon Center, and they only are there like every 3 weeks. And they are heavenly. A rocky road bar is like a rice krispie treat made out of rocky road ice cream ingredients, like marshmalllows and chocolate and nuts. I can't even explain how perfect this combination of flavors is, but its pretty much rocks my world. Rocky road bars were in the cannon center last night, but I was not even aware since I was at a review for my DEATH humanities exam which is tomorrow. (Why am I blogging? I have no idea.) Since I have the best roommate in the world, she snuck a bar out of the cannon last night for me wrapped in napkins and gave it to me when I got home!


I am a happy girl. Life is sweet!

1 comment:

Chloe Steele said...

you want to know a reason why my life is sweet!?! because you have a blog!!