Monday, October 26, 2009

What a wonderful world.

Here's what I love.

The world.


Seriously, I think its so cool. All the countries in the world. I think its a fascinating thing. For one of my classes, I have to be able to fill in a blank map of Africa and Asia by tomorrow, so I have been memorizing country names like a maniac. And I don't even hate it! I think its so cool to know what countries are next to each other and it makes everything I've ever learned ever make more sense. You should all play on this website next time you're bored, because its really, really, really fun. That's all.

I LOVE THE WORLD.

2 comments:

Positive Petersons said...

so here's what i love. YOU! you rock. we should skype soon. i love you!! p.s so hilar that you met someon from blackfot because it's the ARMPIT of idaho it's like equivalent to busby, az. no joke or tuscon. hahahahaha. call mee!! <333333

Zoƫ said...

I had to do that in seventh grade. It was fun. Now I can only remember a few of the countries though. How sad.